DIARY OF A DAY AT THE CENTRE!
10:30-Feed and learn about the Heavies ( History with Humour )
11:10-Listen and learn how to harness a horse!
11:15-See Sultan get ready for work, harnessed up, hitched in the wagon, and take a trip around the park. (continue throughout the day)
11:30-Take a trip on a Wagon Ride around the park (sessions throughout the day)
12:00-”Drive a farm tractor“
1:00-Insight into Romany life, their horses, wagons and culture
2:00-Take a seat as the Gentle Giants are brought out.
2:30-Hold on tight for Tractor & tailor rides down the valley.
3:00-Tractor & trailer rides.
Also late afternoon Wagon Rides –
10.15- Feed the Rabbits and guinea pigs
10.40- Minature pony and cart rides
10.45- Children ” off to work ” tour
11.15- Meet the Rabbits
11.30- Join the keeper feeding the farm animals
11.45- Minature pony and cart rides
12.15- Groom a pony
1. 15- Minature pony and cart rides
2 .15- Meet the guinea pigs
2.45- Groom a pony
3.15- Minature pony and cart rides
3.30- Feed the Heavies!
In order to entertain everyone, there’s lots more going on…
GET INVOLVED During your visit…
- Groom miniature ponies
- Close & Cuddly encounters at pets corner
- Feed the heavy horses & and their farm yard friends.
RIDE AND DRIVE FOR ALL AGES!
- Grab the wheel and experience driving a real farm tractor in the off road arena.
- Heavy horse wagon rides around the park.
- Hold tight for Tractor & trailer rides .
- Pony riding
- Cinderella Miniature cart rides.
- Go- carts race around in the undercover grand prix arena
- Peddle tractors
LOTS TO LEARN…
Visit exhibits from days gone by.
Romany Caravans, Showman’s collection and Freddies Blacksmiths and listen to the daily tours & talks!
MEET THE ANIMALS….
From the Mighty to the miniature:
Over 20 Rescued heavy horses, miniature ponies, donkeys, alpacas, kune- kune pigs, Pygmy goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, rabbits, snow dogs and many more!
- NEW DROP SLIDE!!
- NEW TODDLERS PLAY BARN!
- Giant bouncy Castle
- Children’s Vintage fair ground rides
- Play areas & Straw barn!
2012, 2013 2014 2015 & 2016 Winner of Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence