We are pleased to arrange groups to visit and have a resident Lea educator on site and are member of the Farms for schools.
Our friendly and helpful staff will ensure you have a memorable day out, that will suit all ages. You are sure to leave with a lot more knowledge than when you came!
School key benefits are:-
- We feel pupils learn equally outside the classroom, Here they can be inspired in new and exciting ways especially when it is “Hands ON”.What ever their age or ability.
- Out of school teaching can bring learning to life.
- Fully Insured
- Experienced educators
- Teachers/Groups welcome packs
- Curricular linked subjects
- Experience, Patience and understanding with special needs groups
- We pride our selves on creating a safe environment. Risk assessments can be provided upon request.
National Curriculum Topics-
- Evaluation, survival and pecking order
- Food chains, diets, herbivores, carnivores and omnivores.
- Nature cycles, water, muck,roll of bacteria on farms
- History and Heritage. How the Heavy Horse was used to transport everything.(Yesterdays Transit Van!)
Information is aimed from pre-school to Key stages 1,2,3 to GCSE
2012, 2013 2014 & 2015 Winner of Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence