A Warm Welcome to an
Award Winning Day Out for Every Generation
~ Home of the Rare Breed Heavy Horses Celebrating 20 Years in 2023 ~
Come along and treasure a unique experience visiting one of the very last Heavy Horse Centres left in Great Britain. Recognised as a both a multi award-winning day out and conservation farm home to the Shire, Clydesdale, Suffolk Punch, Percheron and Ardennes.
A day out delivered with passion...
We invite visitors of ALL ages to escape to the enchanting depths of Dorset and unravel the history of the faithful Heavy Horse which powered man for generations. Whether you are a family group, grandparent or young couple join us for a unique and educational experience.
A full day of events are run for both adults and children hosted by our dedicated farm keepers and horseman!
Enjoy a real farm experience at Dorset's family run attraction!
- Heavy Horse drawn carriage rides
- Educational talks delivered with passion
- Heavy Horses harness presentations
- WWI fields trench display
- Miniature pony carriage rides
- Tractor and trailer rides
- Close encounters in Pets Corner
- Explore vintage vehicles and exhibits
- Farm keeper feeding tours
- Vintage rides and adventure play areas
- Undercover play barns
- Smokey Joe's Café and Rosie's Gift Shop