A Warm Welcome
~ Home of the Rare Breed Heavy Horses ~
Come along and treasure a unique experience visiting one of the very last Heavy Horse Centres left in Great Britain. Recognised as a multi award-winning day out for all ages the farm is home to the Shire, Clydesdale, Suffolk Punch, Percheron and Ardennes.
Whether you are a family group, grandparent or young couple, escape to the countryside for a memorable and educational day trip delivered with passion!
Let us take you on a journey learning how Heavy Horses faithfully served man for thousands of years. Carrying soldiers into battle, transporting goods up and down the country, hauling barges and tirelessly ploughing lands.
“Enjoy a real farm experience at Dorset's family run attraction!”
- Heavy Horse drawn carriage rides
- Educational talks delivered with passion
- Heavy Horses harness presentations
- WWI fields trench display
- Miniature pony carriage rides
- Tractor and trailer rides
- Close encounters in Pets Corner
- Explore vintage vehicles and exhibits
- Farm keeper feeding tours
- Vintage rides and adventure play areas
- Undercover play barns
- Smokey Joe's Café and Rosie's Gift Shop